Latest Posts

ED SHEERAN IN MANILA!!!!! (Plus Grad Pictorial at LYC)

By 11:26 , , , , , ,


I knew beforehand that it was going to be a jampacked day. But I was hyped.

I got at the studio very early(for filipino time)... And there was a lounge waiting for us upstairs with karaoke!!! *eep* I sang and waited for my friends.

The location is like a house-type with the first floor for costumes, accessories and hair & makeup stations. You could say it's a bit messy but it's alright for the likes of me. As long as the quality is good, I'm all for it. The second floor contains the lounge where the guests can chill and unleash their inner singer, the next is the studio. It's like a white room with a table and also props and of course, the photography equipment.

The staff were really nice and the HMU artist was game strong in eyebrow-ing. 

Also there's a full meal and drinks for the customers so you don't go starving. *the meal was rly good* (chicken with like a cheese sauce and sweet corn and carrots on the side.)


But we had an awesome time shooting. I hurried my friends to get changed to their creative wear for the group shots because if I don't I'M gonna be late for Ed. 

So here's one of the many group photos we took:

We haven't recieved the hard copies yet. We have to wait 30 working days. So around april 12 we can go get it. It's value and price is WORTH ITTT. I have seen the editing process and the staff makes you look like the prettier/handsomer version of yourself. The Toga pictures turned out great I just don't want to upload it yet. How about a BTS pic?


You can have unlimited number of shots though, but not too much. Just until you find the right angle for you. Also, if you make an advanced schedule, you have them for the day. And they'll focus on you and your group. :)

If you're wondering where LYC photo studio located, it's near the Pagoda Building along Bacood. Just take the jeepney from stop n shop/teresa and take the bacood jeepney. When you pass by the pink building (Pagoda Building) you're there.

*the photographer was real nice and keep on asking me to pose for another 3 more shots.. 2 more... 5 more... 1 more.. Haha!*

But alas!

I went home as fast as I could still wearing my creative shot outfit in the jeepney. * ALL FOR THE LOVE FOR ED SHEERAN *

When we got there we were so shocked because we were right at the topmost center of the arena. It was very high. But also very awesome. Especially when shared with equally awesome people.



I thank God for the talent he has given Ed Sheeran and I am so lucky to have witnessed and heard his music live. It riled up my bloodstream with unimaginable adrenaline as I was dancing fearlessly and never ending singing along to all of his songs.



I also love how the audience was so a part of his music in that stage. When he'd ask us to sing even though, off -tune. He'd have this cute british boy smile. It was an INCREDIBLE music experience. One that I'll never forget as long as I exist.

You Might Also Like

0 comments