Latest Posts

MEET THE VAMPS: LIVE IN MANILA *EXPERIENCE*

By 00:17 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Why yes, I'm going to blog about this.




It's been almost a month since I saw them. This is how my February started.
Two days of pure unforgettable bliss.

I am an OJT of New World Manila Bay hotel. The minute I got down for my breaktime and looked at my phone. I saw an urgent message from my cousin saying, "THIS IS NOT A DRILL COUS. NASA DIAMOND ANG THE VAMPS. NASA POOL SILA." (Something like that) Of course, I panicked like a fucker. because that's just in the next hotel. I MEAN LIKE, just across the street from where I was standing!!!! Got out of the building and waited with fans almost till my break time ended. I went to the pool area, lobby etc. Unfortunately, they came out on the balcony... I just missed it. Well, it's okay.
I'M GOING TO SEE THEM LIVE TOMORROW.

Before going to the venue, we were all up and ready, in our concert outfits. We were talking about how much we all love them in my living room. It made us even more ecstatic.

In the joyride, we saw a huge electroboard featuring The Vamps and it all made us fall over.
SO. EXCITED. Yeah? Just by reminiscing I can feel all the feels.

Obligatory selfies before the concert!!!!


All emotions were heightened. Jumping on air happy. Excited-Ecstatic.

THEN THEY WERE THERE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!
Before, I just listen to their music on my iPod when going to school, ojt or what. (It always makes my morning feel so GV-fied) But here in these moments, I am witnessing them perform it live!!! I just can't believe my eyes. They're real. They're here.

*singing along VERY LOUDLY to their music*
(In my defense, the LIVE quality is just as glorious like the studio quality.)
*Dancing the whole night through!!!*


I recorded videos as well, but it's too confusing. Of course, I was jumping up and down and screaming the lyrics with my whole being. 

Note: My voice singing with it's whole power sounds like heavy metal.
 *I made The Vamps sound heavy metal.*


Eventually, all good things must come to an end.


This is an example of how we were after the concert. We just sat there. HAPPY AND SAD.
Feeling the Post Concert Depression coming on already.

Post-concert groufies.


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!!

After the concert day, there was a CD Signing/Meet and Greet the next day...

My concert buds ditched class for that. The start of the CD selling is 10am and they went to school about 7am. I met up with them about 8-9am. We all feared we wouldn't make it. Because it was traffic and we didn't know how to get there.

By the time we got down on the bus, we were fucking running around Makati like a maniac. (BUT WE STOPPED FOR A LITTLE WHILE BECAUSE WE SAW A CUTIE AT THE MALL)

The line was fucking long when we got there about 1030am. Thankfully, Tita Cielo was there to line up for us. I thank God for her being with us that day.



We almost thought we wouldn't make it to the first 500 or so, but they added some more albums to be sold, so that more fans have a chance to meet them. I'd like to thank these people of course. They are the reason.


After buying the CD's, time to wait a little bit more.

We weren't in the first 500 but we were IN. We also had killer places. We were very close to the stage in the railings at the side. WE WERE LIKE 7 STEPS AWAY FROM THE STAGE. Our arms hurt afterwards because we were literally clinging onto those railings for dear life.


So waiting, waiting... then FUCKING LOUD SCREAMS.
THEY'RE HERE. PERFORMING CECILIA. READY TO MEET US.

Unfortunately for us, selfies weren't allowed. I don't know what the logical reason for the no-selfie rule. But yeah. So I wasn't able to have a picture with them.

BUT I DID MEET THEM FACE TO FACE.
I'm going to break it down..

Before coming up the stage, I feel like my knees were turning into jelly and my heart wants to beat out of my chest. Once, stepping in the stage I felt shivers everywhere. The first person my eyes automatically landed on when I got on the stage, was James. Even before I got to the table... But then it was my turn... I had a moment with each of them while they were signing my CD.

James: *grabs my hand even before I got to the table* Hi, how are you?
Me: I'm good. I LOVE YOU! Can I get a fist bump?
James: I love you :) *fist bump*

(Then, after James, I LITERALLY DROWNED WHEN CONNOR LOOKED AT ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES. My heart was sucker punched.)

Connor: Hi! *signs my CD and shakes my hand*
Me: I love you so much dude! Can I get a fist bump?
Connor: Yeah!! *Looks at my hand then, fist bump* YEAH MANILA.

Then I linger for about a minute there, just drowning in his eyes and also because Tristan was busy eating Mcdonald's.

Tristan: Hello!
Me: Dude your drum solo was epic last night!!! 
Tristan: Aw, thanks love!

HE. CALLED. ME. LOVE. OMG. I DIED.

Me: BRAD! OMG THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!
Brad: *shakes my hand, smiles down then looks up*
Me: Can I get a fist bump? :)
Brad: *fist bump*
Me: I LOVE YOU!
Brad: I love you too. *saying it as he looks up at me, with his mouth slightly twitched at the side James Dean Style*

CUE THE TEARS.

This is me paralyzed with shock, shaking and crying after meeting them.

Cue the group hugs. We just can't believe that it was THEM in front of us a moment ago.

T____________T   :""""">

We had some ice cream and coffee afterwards and took a breath of fresh air before heading home. Retelling stories and laughing, A LOT.


Still feels so surreal.


"Never forget this feeling, Pola."


If you want to check out The Vamps Official's video of their stay here in the Philippines, check this video out. Btw, I saw a smidge of my sweater in the audience. Hahaha

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments