Latest Posts

Standing Up (2013 Movie)

By 09:46 , , , , ,

Okay, can I just.... ASDFJKDFKDG;ADFA;;!!!! :)

I love this film!!! I just love it. I don't know how to express myself properly right now. I'm such a sucker for a childhood love-slash-coming-of-age story. This gutted me right in the feels.


From the first and the last scene, it was really great. The setting in the movie was magnificent. The storyline was great, I was twisting in my seat because my heart is just filling up with emotions while watching. It also presents that bullying, even if it's camp tradition or whatever, is a sick deed done by low-lives that think hurting people is fun. Credits to the producers, this is such a great movie, I don't know why I haven't seen this before... :)

Here's how the story goes, it's about a boy and a girl marooned on an island by bullies with no clothes on. Scared that they'll be found again and not wanting to go back to the camp, they set out on an adventure side by side while waiting for the day their parents to show up at camp and get them. Slowly, with each others help, they conquer their fears and know that they're not alone.


I can't quite put a proper synopsis to the story, see it's such a great story that you should watch it to get what I'm blabbing about. I don't know I kind of LOVE these movies (i.e Little Manhattan, Bridge to Terabithia, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, My Girl 1 & 2, Casper and all the other childhood movies I loved and so on and so forth.)
It's such a sweet story and I love the ending, the pictures that they took on the adventure and the P.S note saying "Super fine fox". Also, the casting!!! It's so nice, the girl is sooo pretty. The boy is soooo cute. He kinda reminds me of young Josh Hutcherson, with whom I totally had HAVE a crush on!


Here's the trailer:

I think the movie is up on youtube? Here, click this.
Enjoy! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments