Latest Posts

Graduating blues

By 17:47 , ,

What-I've-been-up-to-lately post.


The fuss these days has been graduation, graduation and graduation. Recently we had our memorabilia photoshoot. I curled my hair in preparation but the stylists (associated with the photographer) straightened it. 

*Sorry nalang sa effort ko.* and the photographer keeps controlling your face making it some angle, i don't even know. A W K W A R D.

The blues are real. I'm telling you. I am sack of mixed emotions right now. Especially, because this week was a roller coaster ride. I went through so many shit moments, it's fucking unbelievable.
I cried my eyes out. But the next day, I am at it again. Note to my self: chin up always and smile. Shower people with kindess wheter they deserve it or not.

An also...

You Might Also Like

0 comments