Latest Posts

Grunge Street Style Photoshoot (Model for a Day)

By 00:08 , , , ,

For our humanities project, we were asked to do a photo shoot using a theme. We opted for the street style look and vintage set. Thankfully one of my group mates live in a very antique but grandiose house. They take care of the place for the owners. It's very big and very creepy!

(photo heavy post!)




I was kinda scared to take pictures because something may pop up in the film or whatever! Hahaha




I was very excited of course, there's no denying, I even searched for numerous outfit inspirations. I even downloaded the polyvore and lookbook app.

Photo shoots are fun. :)

Here are some of our final group shots:







Here are some of my solo shots! :)
"I'm feeling really model-ly"








Here you go! x :)

Now I'm off to be busy for our thesis paper. Just a few weeks till the defense! I'm getting jittery and all that! I just needed a break and I did this instead. So yeah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments