Latest Posts

Recent Reads

By 14:13 , , , , , , , ,

I've been out of touch. Like seriously.

I'm not kidding when I say that schools been strangling me for the past couple of weeks.

Graduating. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

I've been super busy with our thesis paper. I can feel my eyesight growing worse and worse with time. But of course, that hasn't stopped me from reading. This is why I'm making this post. To tell you what I've been doing lately and what I've been reading. Not that you'd care. But yeah, I like to write about it. Suck it up.

Yep. Ta-da!!!


Thesis Defense = DONE!

It was unnerving. I thought we were gonna have to rerun our surveys and stuff, I was sweating my armpits out! =))))) But it was okay, we made it our bitch. Just kidding! I'm just happy that's over with. Just the revisions and the printing. Phew *expenses on it's way*

But going to the main topic! Here are my recent reads!!


Isla and the Happily Ever After. This book GAVE ME A SHITLOAD OF FEELS OKAY! I can't express how happy I am with the Anna and Etienne engagement! Really. My favorite book couple got engaged! I mainly just waited and waited for parts of them. But I loved Josh and Isla too. Another fictional boyfriend of my dreams. :) Their story is so cutesy cutesy and it makes me twist and turn too. But not as much as Anna and Etienne. THAT'S MY OTP. :))))

If I Stay and Where She Went. TWO WORDS. ADAM WILDE! Eghhhhh. You know that I'm a professional fangirl, okay? This. This messed me up so bad. Because, I literally was bending over backwards because of the drama, the sweetness, everything. Adam, a rockstar. Shit. It's just... Huhuhu This is such a good read. Then again, another fictional boyfriend that gives you heart eyes. It's very well written and I loved it. :)

Catastrophic History of You and Me. This book confused me a lot. This was during the heist of my thesis works and I probably didn't finish it in about a week. It was long compared to If I Stay and Where She Went. Of course, the story was interesting. It's a different kind of purgatory, I guess? It's a cool concept. Also the major plot twist. It reminds me of Filipino teleseryes. :)))

Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I READ THIS INSTEAD OF LISTENING IN CLASS because it's just that good. I clucked it in about 1 sitting or 2, if you count changing rooms in school. But I loved loved this one!!! MAJOR MAJOR FEELS again. Come on, you know british polite charming dudes are my weakness, the male protagonist reeks just about that. It's sweet and a light-hearted read, I just love it. I was squealing on the inside in the middle of class. And it's funny, because I've actually read that fact, that people have a high probability of falling in love in situations where their adrenaline is high, like in airports/airplanes, hanging bridges and roller coasters.

Legend. Another dystopian novel which I thoroughly enjoyed! It's exciting and all. I liked the characters but the flow of the plot wasn't as fast and upbeat as I wanted, but mainly I compared it to The Maze Runner which was jampacked with action and heart pumping scenes, and it was not fair to compare it to that... But it's a good dystopian novel. I like June's strong and very intelligent character so much! :)


There you go! I was glad to get that out of my system. Basically, I usually vent it to my cousin, which I persuaded into reading a shit ton of novels as well. :)

I was hoping, without all that paperwork now, that I would post again more regularly I guess? I just hope. My hotel practicum's coming up and I have to get a good hotel. But yeah, not like anyone reads this. But I would like to vent out more, because I feel like I'm just bottling it up. Haha! (Where did that come from?)

But yeah. Byeeee! Night. :*

You Might Also Like

0 comments