Latest Posts

The Maze Runner Series (Book Review)

By 06:33 , , , , , ,


OH MY GOD HAVE YOU EVER JUST READ A BOOK AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE HOOKED AND YOU CAN’T JUST PUT IT DOWN BECAUSE OH MY GOD IT’S JUST SO EXCITING AND WHILE READING YOU JUST EXCLAIM OUT LOUD NOT CARING WHAT ANYBODY THINKS

That’s me.

Okay, this series was amazing. James Dashner, you rock.

     I feel like there’s literally a movie in my head as I was reading this. When things get so intense, I feel like I was drowning in the pages of the book, gurgling down every word.


I’m speechless. I just finished these series moments ago and I can’t quite conjure up the words to praise this. It takes you on an adventure off the charts and it’s thrilling and my heart is just literally bursting with different kinds of emotions.


OKAY, I LOVE THOMAS! He’s a smart shuck face and I love him. I also love Minho’s character so much, despite of his temper, he’s a true friend and a fighter through and through. Also Chuck! I love love Chuck and his death ached in my heart. Of course, Newt also. When he asked Thomas to kill him, when he was at the road pleading for Thomas to shoot him, I LITERALLY FELT LIKE SOMEBODY PUNCHED MY HEART. Teresa’s death was so sudden that I didn’t also had time to feel the attack, then when they escaped, when it dawned on Thomas the amount of lives that were lost. It ached in my heart, but Brenda was there. Hart hart!! But at least, they were finally safe, no matter how costly it was accomplished.


I just I can’t even expound it more, you just have to read it for yourself. I highly recommend it because it’s just THAT AMAZING.


… and can you just tell I’m excited for the movie?

You Might Also Like

0 comments