Latest Posts

Organizing Our Thesis Files! (The Joy of Washi Taping)

By 06:10 , , , ,

Hello there!
School's been busy lately so I've been loaded with a ton of schoolwork. As my usual self, procrastinating was inevitable. Due to that, I've been inspired to do a quick organization of our thesis files. I wanted to make it look really cute by washi taping it! My goal was to make it look quirky and desirable so that I'm kinda motivated to work on it. Yeah, yeah. :)


Our files are very disorganized, so that's also a factor that fueled my inspiration as well. I got an old clear book where I used for a project way back and classified all the files i.e the draft, letters, unanswered survey questionnaires, telephone numbers etc.


Added glittered washi tape to the label in front. Mmmm sparkle! :)

It's about hotels by the way. (because I'm a Hospitality Management student duh?) We are assessing marketing strategies of hotels around Recto. It's mostly cheap economy hotels, but they're really close together and we're trying to assess which stands out and we're also gonna be working on a strategic plan to further improve those hotels' marketing strategies.

From regular binder clips to cutie ones like these! <3
(I got the inspiration from iHeartOrganizing, she's really amazing btw)


Just a splash of color to these boring ol' survey forms. Really, it brings me joy.


I also keep a tally of how many survey forms we've gotten back, to see if we've reached the target respondents. Also, to manage the survey forms well.

Yeah, so there you go! I'm surprised that just a splash of color to your work will motivate you. It's just hard to find inspiration when all you see is bland, right? When work becomes too much and you feel kinda tired, just take a break. Go outside, drink some water or just do some stretches and drink coffee, you'll feel much better. :)


xx Pola

You Might Also Like

0 comments