Latest Posts

DIY: Picture frames + Washi tapes

By 11:36 , , , , ,

Due to bloglovin, I've been endlessly looking through Home Decor blogs! Some of my favorites are The Inspired RoomApartment TherapyThe DecoristaiHeart Organizing and so much more. :)
It's 2 a.m and I'm itching to renovate/decorate my room. You can say that I am in a crazy state of being right now. In lieu that I can't sleep, I've washi-taped my frames and it turned out to look pretty decent. I don't know if it'll last, but here's hoping. 


So here's the picture of what it looked like before. It's just plain brown and kinda boring, but I liked it at first when I bought it. It went well with the sepia looking photos of Paris and U.K up there. But I kinda wanted to pop some color into it. I used washi tapes/decorated tapes to design them. It's very easy, you just have to be careful in sticking the tapes to remove bubbles and creases.





I don't know how to balance picture frames though, to make it look more eye-appealing... so this is where google came in handy. I searched for how-to tips and I really didn't do it quite properly, I think? But here you go! Here are the after pictures!
It kinda looked more fun and girly. I've been wanting to change the pictures inside the frames but I don't have enough money right now, so maybe next time.
The home decor blogs are such a tease when I want to sleep!
But decorating things are awesome. :)

Night! x

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments