Latest Posts

DIY: Curtained Dresser Cabinet + Jewelry Storage

By 05:14 , , , , , , , ,

Goodevening guys, here's another DIY post! :)
 From my last post, I've been itching to redecorate some parts of my room. I started with the do-it-yourself frames and now I'm tackling another DIY task.

Putting curtains on my dresser! (the jewelry storage was unanticipated, I just experimented)

The curtain I used was a long pink thread curtain I used to hang in my door, but I get irritated when it gets stuck to my hair and everything so I found a way to use it again... as a curtain for the dresser cabinet! The cabinet used to have doors but they were pretty shabby, so they were gone in an instant.

Here are before pictures. I have a lot of beauty/skin product clutter on the top. I also have a LOT of junk inside there so I started taking the junk off and sorting it to the things I still use or may still be helpful and those things I don't need or use anymore, some stuff  went to our donation bin. So my dresser could get a whole lot of free space.





It's pretty easy, I just put some tacks on and hung a rod. I put the curtain in the rod and cut it about the size of my dresser, and viola! It's done. :)) The jewelry storage on the other hand, is just some colorful tacks also and I just put my accessories.
It's kind of a fast project, the junk cleaning ate most of the time!!!


There! It's pretty simple but it did bring life to my boring dresser. :)
As you can see, a counter clean and clutter-free! (I am sorta proud of it) I also made an old frame into a blinged one! Look at that bedazzled picture frame and One Direction! I also used the empty air freshener bottle into a sort of a vase. :)
If you're wondering where all the clutter went... as I've said before, I cleared up a lot of space and so all of my girly stuff is stored in one place now! 
I placed a divider to separate the make-up items and the after-bath items, also the tupperware is the storage of medical items. :)

Here's the jewelry accessories, it's placed behind the door of the cabinet.
 I think it's really cool and fun to be decorating. I'm targeting my bookshelf at my room to be my next DIY project :)


Okay, night! x




You Might Also Like

0 comments