Latest Posts

Mi amour.

By 11:47 , , ,

He's sleeping now...
But,


He was sooo sweet tonight. He was reminiscing on our old pictures, my past letters, gifts.
He was also talking about the medal that I carved and gave to him.

I'm such a cheesy girlfriend.

I'm on a new level of cheesy and corny. But he thinks it's sweet and I think that it's sweet that he thinks that.

Even the scrapbook I gave him for our first year anniversary!
These are some pictures that I put in his scrapbook.

My favorite edit of him. :)




Movie trips.


I know this is beyond cheesy! But he took this one.

FOODTRIPS!!

Camwhoring. :)




First year days with him. Our first dance when he asked me if he can court me. :)











In that bus ride, I knew I liked him. Even though I drooled on him while sleeping.


These are just some of the pictures I put in his scrapbook, but I wanted to put it all here. Just to remember.

You Might Also Like

0 comments