Latest Posts

Four: A Divergent Collection (BOOK REVIEW)

By 00:28 , , , , , , ,


I've been AWOL. I know. Between thesis, accreditation assistance and other extra curricular activities... my time was pretty occupied. I've read this ages ago, I just haven't gotten around to posting it yet.

I loved this collection of short stories from FOUR's perspective!

It takes you to certain parts of Tobias' life and it's like:

"Umm... GLADLY."

You discover more about who he is. Who wouldn't want more of this?


I especially love parts where Tris is somewhat involved. It makes you see Tris in a different light and how much Four really loves her. I mean I wish the whole Divergent series was remade from Four's perspective, but I'll take whatever Veronica Roth gives me. :)


Especially this scene!! ^
When Veronica retold the part when Tris jumped... and how Tobias really looked at her. See her for the first time in a different light and how he thought she was really beautiful. Ugh!


I really like this collection! I've basically recruited my cousin in the Divergent fandom and she can't stop reading it! :) I'll give her a copy of this as soon as she's finished with Allegiant. *dread*

Go read it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments