Latest Posts

Tramway Buffet (Food Review)

By 12:26 , , , , , ,


Another buffet review! Okay, this will be my last one for a long time... I will carve that into stone. Haha jk! Two buffets in two days! That is really bad for my diet! But luckily I followed my tips and I didn't overeat at all! Yay for me. *Applause*

My lola next door is celebrating her birthday so my titas threw a surprise party for her here at Tramway Garden Buffet at Timog Avenue. I don't know the actual price they paid so I'm not going to be able to share with you that, but I can share with you some of my reviews about the food they served us. :)

The place is okay, our function room's a bit small and crowded. Well-ventilated but the tables were too crammed. I was shocked when I entered the premises, there was no customers inside, I saw that they were reserved for the day so yeah that explains it.


Now onto the food! I checked out their website and the food really looks good in pictures. Really yummy to the eyes. But I saw for myself when I went there...

(Btw, I'm sorry I didn't get to capture the whole buffet table! I'm supposed to show you that because I'm the blogger here, but people were murdering the buffet table before I got there so I didn't get any good shots)


Here's the soup, Mushroom soup. It tastes nothing extraordinary. Just a hot soup, okay for a starter. They also served ginataan which was the color purple soup.


I'm gonna start off with the Macaroni salad, which was excellent. It's sweet and creamy with a hint of cheesyness! I liked it so much! The sweet and sour chicken also was excellent, it was the right amount of crispy with the sweet and sour taste bursting in your mouth. :) The Pansit and chicken was so and so. The sitaw/string beans and the tofu tasted like they were just steamed and tossed into some sauce, not that good. The dumplings they served was somehow good because it's packed with meat.

There were other choices in the table, but these are the ones that I picked.


Me and my cousin had an extra plate for these babies! I've been craving them for so long so I was happy when I saw makis laid out on the table. They were good enough to satisfy my cravings.


The dessert plate. Ignore the chicken! It was that good so I had to take another one. :)
The macaroni too. It was gooooood. :) The fruits thought, not very much. The watermelon and pineapple was bland. The buko pandan was okay. Meh.

So there you go! There are the meals that I had there at Tramway. Not a very good service and venue though. But sufficient enough (maybe) for the price paid. :)


Good thing there was cake when I got home! :)

*cue the happy birthday song to my grandma*

You Might Also Like

0 comments