Latest Posts

All I want from you is to see you tomorrow and every tomorrow

By 08:21 , , , , ,

It's my first time posting an outfit post here so be kind.
What I wore here was given by my over-the-seas cousin before she left us for London. She's a petite person, so it's a surprise one of her clothes fit me. I'm loving it.
I've been a homebody almost this whole summer so I didn't have a whole lot of excuses to get dressed up. I took this Mother's Day as a reason to get dressed up as you can see.
It's been strange these past couple of weeks, I've been trying out eating clean just incorporating fruits and veggies in my meals and somehow I noticed my skin more glowing, which I feel so great about. My exercise program's been helping too. (Maybe I'll blog about it after I'm done. But I'm not quite sure haha. Quite not comfortable.)




I've been listening nonstop to Justin Timberlake's "Not A Bad Thing" tonight. God, it's such a sweet darn song. (Makes me miss my boyfriend) So the title of this post was inspired by this song. :)

So, Goodnight guys! X

You Might Also Like

0 comments